- Misconduct or violation of business ethics policies and
standards by Novo Nordisk or third parties representing Novo
Examples include improper
sales and marketing activities, giving or receiving improper
benefits, inappropriate product sampling, improper
relationships with customers or third parties and
inappropriate patient interactions.
- Serious violation of the Novo Nordisk Way related to
management practices, business conduct or behaviour.
Examples include serious
unfair treatment of an employee, broader management
misbehaviour or retaliation concerns.
- Concerns regarding questionable accounting, internal
controls, auditing and financial reporting, or deliberate acts
to unjustly obtain unauthorised benefits, such as money,
property or services.
Examples include fraudulent
financial statements, deficient internal controls, document
falsification, and misuse of NN assets or theft.
- Quality concerns impacting products or GxP related
processes, which are not being addressed in the regular Quality
- A potential personal data breach. Any
intentional or accidental access to, disclosure of, destruction,
or change of personal data without authorization.
- Significant violations related to antitrust or fair trading,
espionage or sabotage and information security violations.